Sunday, June 13, 2021

Grilling Out Time!

Getting ready for Sunday Funday!  Love this watermelon table cloth.

Nothing like some steak and Kbob's

My favorite pork and beans. 

I always like spending time with our family.  Brody and Savannah came over with baby Lane.  Also our friend Jackie came and ate and visited with us.

Brody really enjoys cooking out with his dad.  If he had his way we would cook out every weekend. I really need to find some other summer sides to serve this summer.  Does anyone have any simple recipes they want to share with me?  I love the simple but tasty summer recipes. 

Do you spot the Pioneer Woman bowl?  I really want to buy all her items!! Am starting with what I can afford now and will work up to the bigger items.  I am going to get her pots and pans at some point.  I love her colors she puts on her kitchen items.  

Hope everyone has a great summer!! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment