Saturday, June 19, 2021

Outside time with Kyndall

Every single time Kyndall will get in grumpy's chair.  I do believe she gets a kick out of grumpy finding another chair to sit in while we are outside.  I am trying to get us outside more often. Kyndall and I would be perfectly fine in the house all day.  

Grumpy trying to ease Kyndall's mind about the lawn mower. She normally will not get anywhere near the big green beast.  Grumpy would love for her to make a circle or two with him.  All of the other grandchildren love to take a spin with grumpy.  Yes he is very safety cautious when he lets the grandchildren ride with him.  He doesn't use the blades.   

Kyndall is not happy that we put her on the big green monster.  Let me tell you she is pouting big time in this picture.

I sure love this little girl so very much!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment