Saturday, January 29, 2022

Embassy suites Norman Oklahoma

I always enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites.  I know Luther has never stayed with Embassy Suites.  He prefers staying at motels not hotels.  I have been trying to introduce him into different hotels. 
With this being our 1st Anniversary I wanted it to be special.  Luther really was taken back with the suite so I scored! 

The hotel room looked to be clean. I found no issues with our room at all.  We really liked the work table as we did spend quite a bit of time talking to one another.  

If only my bathroom looked this clean and perfect!  That would make my husband very happy.  Walking into a bright and clutter free bathroom makes all the difference in the world.  

The bedding on the bed was slightly heavy.  Luther removed all the bedding on his side and slept with a sheet.  I myself like the weight of the comforter.  As you can see from pictures we had placed our suitcase on the bed and removed to take pictures.  Didn't smooth out the wrinkles.  

Overall our experience was a good one at Embassy Suites.  Was it worth the price of $171.00. Yes I do believe so, as this was for our anniversary.  I do know if we were just going to Norman for fun we would have probably went to another hotel.  I can't believe we had to pay for parking which was $12.00.  I know when I travel to big cities they have parking fee's but dang we are here in Norman Oklahoma.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment