Sunday, January 9, 2022

Productive day!

I actually cooked a homemade Lasagna,  salad, cheese toast, and green beans.  Brody and Savannah and baby Lane came out to eat with us.

Bible journaling  
I really am enjoying doing my bible journaling each morning.  Luther is also doing his daily devotional.  


Brody's old room.  This is the before pictures of the room.  Today I am determined to get his room rearranged.  This is the room that I plan on using for grandbabies when they stay the night. Thankfully we kept the dish network working in this room so they can watch tv as well.  

Need to get this small baby bed up and ready for new baby coming soon. 




I went with the Paris theme.  I actually had all the pictures and decor stored in shop.  I do need to order a new comforter set with curtains at some point.  Although I am ok with this set that I have had for years.  I also will buy a few more Paris throw pillows for the bed.  
Let me tell you that this redo on this room took a little longer than Luther and I was expecting.  We took the dresser out of Alisha's room to put in this room so we could set the TV on it.   I definitely will buy new curtains soon to go over these black curtains.  
Do you have any ideals on what else I need to add to this room?   I am so excited to start doing some decluttering in our house.  The next room will be Alisha's room.  I also need to buy a  twin mattress for her bedroom.  I do not know what happened to the mattress that was in her room. Just baffles me, am thinking maybe Brody took it when he moved in with Savannah. I may ask Luther at some point.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment