Sunday, June 26, 2022

Kyndall Mae

Kyndall Mae is growing up so fast!  I love this little bench.  In my mind I was going to keep it decorated with cute items. Unfortunately our neighbor's dogs kept dragging my stuff all over the  country side.  So Kyndall and I use it as our photo bench. I do need to update my big wreath.  I have had it for years.  

I absolutely believe the most rewarding joys of life is grandchildren.. 
For me being a grandma to Kyndall has filled my heart with joy and love. Kyndall is remarkable and a delight to be around.  
At nana and papa's house Ms. Kyndall tells us what she wants to do.  Every now and then papa will tell her no and she turns the water works on not realizing that probably isn't going to help her much.  She can be a bit dramatic at 3 years old. 

"Children are the rainbow of life. Grandchildren are the pot of gold" 
Irish Blessing 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment