Saturday, June 25, 2022

Saturday at Papa and Nana's house

Our sweet grandson Landon

Lane loves the ball pit!  

Lately we have been watching the grandsons on alternating Saturday's.  Getting time with these precious boys.  Lane and I enjoy the building blocks.  Then he and I will drum on the end table driving papa nearly crazy.  
It's so different than having your own children.  Love spoiling our precious grandchildren.  
I really need to find more boy trucks and toys for the house.  I have accumulated lots of girl toys. Am thinking this summer I will start to do some garage sales again.  It's been forever since I have done any garage sales.  For one I do have plenty of my own stuff.  But it would be nice to find some great toys at a reasonable cost. 
Have you ever looked at your 
GRANDKIDS
    and had your heart filled with
so much love and pride that it 
Brought
tears to your eyes?

This quote hit me so hard!  I feel this every single time I see one of my grandchildren.  We are so blessed with our children and grandchildren.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment