Saturday, April 27, 2024

My mister pumping my gas

As a “princess”. I would rather do anything else but pump my own gas.  I am so thankful that Mr. C takes the time to do this for me.  I love how he does chores I just don’t enjoy.  Every now and then I might have to fill my own car but definitely not very often.  He takes very good care of me.  
Do you have a chore you dislike doing?  In the house I don’t enjoy vacuuming at all.  I know it only takes a few minutes but sure dread it. He makes sure the house stays vacuumed every few days.  I can’t imagine life without him.  He is so precious to me.  Not only for what he does but for how much he loves me. 
Everyone deserves to have a wonderful man like mine!  I am grateful for each and every day I have with him.  God has truly blessed me beyond measure. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment