Friday, April 26, 2024

Released from Shoulder Doctor!

Am going to Dr. Nolan to hopefully get released from Physical Therapy and FMLA.  I’m just over driving to Oklahoma City for Dr. appointments. Then twice a week for physical therapy.  Just great full that the appointments at Blue Rock are on the way home.
On side note these are my new glasses and I really like them.

Wanted to document my last trip to Dr. Nolen’s office.  This sign sure helped locating her office for the first time.  My first trip to her was in October 2024.  
My opinion of Dr. Nolan is she took care of my shoulder extremely well.  I didn’t have much bruising after surgery. I expected much more bruising but it was nominal.  Everyone said the pain was going to be out of this world. For me personally the first 2 weeks was tough and I took my prescribed painkillers on schedule.  After that I took meds very sparingly but did take several Motrin a day.  More so in evenings.  I wasn’t a huge fan of the ice pack, the heating pad was what I used.  I did use ice pack more the first 3 weeks of healing. ❤️‍🩹 After using the ice pack I couldn’t get warm.  Was cold all the way to my bones.

The statues going into Dr. Nolen’s office seemed to be fitting.  You walk into this building broken, not able to use your arm. Once you have had surgery and gone thru physical therapy and have nearly recovered, you come out stronger like a warrior. 
Would I recommend Dr. Nolen?  Yes of course I would.  I feel like she was the right choice for me and my left shoulder.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment