Tuesday, April 9, 2024

This is me!

This is me!  Am so glad to be at work full time.  It goes without saying routine is better for me.  At least I’m sorta smiling here. 
Working in a call center isn’t for everyone.  Most days all is good.  Then you get a member who tries their best to belittle you or humiliate you or the normal screaming and cussing at you.  When I get one of these members I tell myself they must be having a horrible day.  I just pray that’s not their normal sourpuss behavior in dealing with others.  

Things about me you may not know.  I think I could have been a comedian, especially if I have something funny to say.  That may be coming from the slight beer buzz I get every great once in awhile.  My favorite colors is pink and purple.  I don’t like wearing makeup much.  But always feel better once I have it applied.  I always like getting my full set of nails put on,  then tend not to want to maintain them.  I have been going to Jon for years.  I have a large family.  My mom had 5 siblings and my dad had 8 siblings.  I have cousins out there that I haven’t seen in many years.  Can’t remember a lot of their names.  That’s just shameful but the truth.  Most of my cousins on my dad’s side is way older than me and my brother.  My dad was one of the younger siblings.  I stress eat more than I like.  I enjoy working in my journals for swaps over at swap bot.  I need to do more family activities when they come up.  Sometimes I don’t like walking into an already filled event because I feel like all eyes are on me.  Mostly due to being so overweight.  Am very self conscious about my body deep down.  Death by chocolate will probably apply to me (definitely diabetic but on lower end of scale). Debbie Macomber is my favorite author hands down. 
My dream cruise is to see Aruba.  My favorite cruise was seeing Keywest and Nassau.  All my life wanted to see Atlantis and it came true in 2022.  Am booking a cruise for 2025.  Am leaning on going out of Florida.  That way I can save up money and have a decent time.  2023 I did self care which included new eyeglasses,  many trips to dentist, then chiropractor (so many trips and lots of money out of pocket)  well worth it, then shoulder surgery.  2024 will be working on getting out of debt. Especially with not working for over 2 months.  My checks will be short for the next 3 months or so.  I want to start some DIY projects.  Still need to finish my photo canvas prints.  I also want to make a T-shirt quilt out of the boys old school activity shirts.  
So there you go, some fun stuff about me.  Thought I would share part of me on a deeper level.  Thanks for reading my blog.  I appreciate each and every one of you. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment