Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting creative!





This is my brother Lonnie's Harley he just bought. I am waiting to get a ride on it! Lonnie is usually a 4~wheeler type of guy so this threw us by surprise. My boys were real surprised by Uncle Lonnie's new ride, as they all took turns getting a ride.



This is a package I sent for the Fall Color Swap. I went mostly with orange. I then wrapped it up in purple tissue. Was fun trying to find different objects in orange for this swap. I have 3 swaps that go out in the mail today. I also wrote one pen~pal letter. Since I have been seeing some amazing mail art on flickr I am doing my best not to send plain envelopes in the mail. So I pulled out a wallpaper sample book and have made a few envies up so I have them on hand to send out.





Tonight is Rush Springs, Oklahoma junior high homecoming. We picked up Alisha's dress, shoes and jewelry yesterday. Then we went and had our nails done. The day turned out to be very pleasant for us. Of course we dragged her dad around with us. Mr. C. stayed in the truck while we had our nails done. Alisha looked amazing in her dress!!!

Linda's Flowers in Marlow Oklahoma has a lot of dresses that she rents and sells. Tammie has the eye for formals. The best thing is she has all sizes from 0~22. We would have been looking all over Oklahoma and Texas for a dress for Alisha if we hadn't known about


Bright Coloured Envelopes




I have been working on some outgoing mail for swap~bot. I am trying to make my envelopes more colorful. Getting a colorful envie in the mail is so much fun. Here is a photo of a swap I put together for Fall Color Swap. I went mainly with orange. Thought it turned out cute.
Orange envelope and blank card

























No comments:

Post a Comment