Saturday, October 2, 2010

Making Envelopes







Today I made some homemade envelopes using a large space book I bought at Hastings store last night. The book only cost $2.99! I made about 5 envies. I actually even took pictures:)



Today is OU vs Texas game. So that is what Mr. C is watching while I put together some swap bot swaps to get ready for the mail Monday morning. It has been a good day for me to finish up on some projects.



Trevor is playing football at Minco Okla. I didn't go but Papa Kendall and Aaron went. I need to be more of a sports moma. I just feel like I could be doing something else instead of watching football or baseball. I am a lot better than I use to be about attending the events, so that is a great thing!

1 comment:

  1. Love the envelopes, I tend to get childrens books for a few pence and use them up for envelopes. May have to start looking at the books other then cute character books.

    Ann221 from swapbot

    ReplyDelete