Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Alisha is loving to bake!

Mr. C. left for his work week today. Alisha his 15 year old daughter asked if we had anything to make that is sweet. I told her I thought we had stuff to make the Millionaire Pie. I checked the pantry and we needed a couple of items so I gave her money to go get cool whip and pecans. When she got back she made up the pies. http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4507419010664426&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90 If you haven't made up the Millionaire Pie what are you waiting on? It is super easy and we got the recipe from Cooks.com. Millionaire Pie 1 can Eagle Brand milk 1 lg Cool Whip Juice of 1 lg lemon 1 can crushed pineapple, drained well 1 cup chopped pecans 2 graham cracker crusts Mix all together real well. Pour into two crusts. Chill. Can freeze one if you desire. garnish top with cherries if desired. As I was leaving for Houston Texas in several hours I only had one wonderful piece of her pie. Which is a good thing because I sure need to loose a lot of weight.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing!! I recently received this recipe through on of my Swap-bot swaps, definitely going to have to try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete