Saturday, February 24, 2024

Recovery mode


 Recovery time has been something else.  Most days there is limited pain. On the days the pain is intense I will take Motrin migraine medicine and use the heating pad or the ice pack.  I would rather use the heating pack.  Not a big fan of being cold.  It’s been post op five weeks.  Physical therapy is going well.  I try to do everything they require during my sessions.  
I do miss being independent.  Biggest issue is taking off shirts and putting shirts back on.  My left arm just isn’t quite up to that task.  I have missed driving myself.  Which means Luther has to take me everywhere. He would rather be at home in his big chair watching TV.  So when he takes me somewhere I do try to fit in all errands.  Am surprised at myself that I haven’t been more stir crazy being at home several days in a row.  I really don’t mind being at the house.  
My next Dr. appointment is March 13th.  Am sure she will let me go back to work.  Definitely let me out of this arm sling as well. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment