Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Headed toward Houston Texas!

I am super excited! I went to Houston with my Aunt Kathy, cousin Melisa and her friend Morgan! We went to my Aunt Ginger's to visit with her. She isn't doing so good health wise. Kemah and Galveston Texas is always so much fun to visit . I love going over this bridge as I know I am getting close to The Gulf of Mexico! Here's me and Aunt Kathy We are on the boat enjoying the ride! I love boats and ships and all that float in water! This is at the Aquarium Restaurant in Kemah. I love going here every time I come this way! This is Melissa and Morgie getting dry after the boat ride we took! This was a great time for us!! We got home August 26 th.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!! (azhuresjewels on swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture of the bridge! Hope to see it myself one day!

    Magena (Swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    Following :) (Shlamoof via SwapBot)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a good time! Can't get enough of the Gulf of Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures make me want to fly to the States and go on a road trip! ~ Washi (SB)

    ReplyDelete