Monday, December 4, 2017

Planner 2018

My new Planner for 2018!!


Lots of space to write things in for 2018   

I can't wait to get this planner decorated and filled out.  I have been busy buying several sticker weekly kits.  I had no ideal this was a expensive little hobby.  Etsy and I will become big friends I can tell already.  

Last year in my planner I didn't decorate it at all.  So looking back thru it I was like darn why didn't I put stickers and washi tape in it to make it pretty?  Have done a couple of week spreads but haven't taken a photo of them yet.  Will do that really soon.  

Am excited about planning this year.  My word for the year is going to be HEALTH.  I need to focus on being healthy eating better and losing some weight.  This could be a hard year for me but think I am ready to make some much needed changes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment