Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I wasn't going to cook but Mr. C made me feel guilty..here's the story on that.. At 10 am Mr. C says what am I going to eat today? Of course I knew what that meant... So I make out a list and tell him I'm going to grocery store for a few items.  Thank goodness it was open till noon.  Picked up a ham and items to make a small lunch.  Ended up making Ham, mashed potatoes, dressing, green bean casserole (my favorite) corn, gravy, deviled eggs,  pea salad, pecan pie and apple pie.  We were eating at 1 pm.  Mr. C did all the cleanup!He is such a sweet man.   Then at 3:30 I left and went to Jessica and Blakes.  Stayed forever and really enjoyed being with them. They had a house full of her relatives.  Am so proud of them for doing a incredible feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment