Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

 Hello 2018!!!! 

I am ready for a clean slate.  This year is going to be wonderful!  Just in case your wondering what will make this a special year, I’m going to give a few examples.  The first one being I’m excited about Blake and Jessica’s upcoming wedding.  Second reason is Aaron and Michelle will be celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary.  Third reason is my September cruise is nearly paid off!! I then will start saving spending money.  Then of course this year I hope to spend more time with the kids and kiddo’s. 

Goals for 2018
I need my passport (still!)
Write more pen pal letters
Make a blackberry cobbler
Organize my new craft room.  
Drink more water

With me cruising each year I just believe I need to invest in myself.  Yes I have said this for many years.  I really hate filling out the paperwork more than anything.  Guess I will go get my application and finally get it done.  

With working so much I haven’t been writing many letters.  I miss my friends and I need to just make time  for my pen pals.  

Blackberry cobbler~ have had this on my list since 2012.. I really believe it’s time to make it!! I haven’t had blackberry cobbler in many years.  My grandma Pearl use to make them when I was younger.  

We moved all of my craft items into Trevor’s old room.  Me. C basically put things in boxes and piled them up.  So I need to spend a day or two unboxing and organizing my stuff. I need my sewing machine and cricut expression out on a table.  I want to make each grandchild a lap size quilt.  Either for birthday or Christmas. 

This year I’m trying to drink more water.  I do not like water especially plain water. Give me a coke from Sonic and I’m happy.  

These are my goals.  Mostly simple ones but nevertheless ones I want to achieve in 2018.  I didn’t make any resolutions this year.  Only because I know that resolutions that I tend to make go out the window fairly fast.  

Hope you had a great New Year!  Here’s to new beginnings my friends. 

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment