Wow! Where does the time go? I am not sure I am ready for December to be here. Looks like I had better get my rear in gear and get everything accomplished that is on my list.
*Make cookies, candy, fudge
*Clean the house extra good (by Wednesday night!)
*Get some of the gifts wrapped
*Keep my car extremely clean! (this is the hardest thing for me to do)
*Make menu out for this the week. Then go buy everything I need.
My cousin made some awesome fudge the other day. I am going to look up the recipe and make it for my family as well!
Three Step Fudge
2 (9 ounce) bags milk chocolate melts
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large bowl on HIGH for 2 min., stirring after each minute.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Spread evenly in foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Store, covered at room temperature.
As most everyone knows I love easy and fast! Blenda thanks so much for sharing this recipe with me! My three boys love fudge.
Need to get busy with some holiday cooking!!