Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello December!!

Image result for december images 


Wow! Where does the time go?  I am not sure I am ready for December to be here.  Looks like I had better get my rear in gear and get everything accomplished that is on my list.

*Christmas Cards
*Make cookies, candy, fudge
*Clean the house extra good (by Wednesday night!)
*Get some of the gifts wrapped
*Keep my car extremely clean! (this is the hardest thing for me to do)
*Make menu out for this the week. Then go buy everything I need.

Image result for fudge images

My cousin made some awesome fudge the other day. I am going to look up the recipe and make it for my family as well!

Three Step Fudge
2 (9 ounce) bags milk chocolate melts
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 3/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • Directions:

    1. Microwave chocolate and milk in large bowl on HIGH for 2 min., stirring after each minute.
    2. Stir in pecans and vanilla.
    3. Spread evenly in foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
    4. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
    5. Store, covered at room temperature.
    As most everyone knows I love easy and fast! Blenda thanks so much for sharing this recipe with me! My three boys love fudge. 
    Image result for cake ball images

    Need to get busy with some holiday cooking!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment