Google+ Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Freezer Meals Anyone?

Lately I can't stop reading blogs about freezer meals. I am not the sort of gal who wants to cook all day and put up a bunch of meals at once. So instead I am doubling a few recipes and freezing here and there.  Today I have been hunting down some recipes I would like to try. I usually double my recipe of mexican casserole and freeze it.  Sure makes my evening meal easy when I have planned ahead.
Does anyone else do this on a regular basics? What are some of your favorite freezer meals?
Am back on my diet. Went to Dr. Steve to get my high blood pressure pills and have gained 7 pounds since last October!! Ouch that sure hurt my feelings! So now I must get back on track. I had lost 20 pounds since October but gained them plus 7 back. I knew it but didn't stop eating long enough to do anything about it was creeping on me. As in I didn't feel well, had headaches and most important my clothes weren't fitting anymore. Dr. Steve told me to get up off my rear and start walking! I fully intend to get moving!