Saturday, April 25, 2015

Cruise Trip

 

Chocolate melt away! 
This drink was too die for and I can't wait to be back on The Triumph to get another one.



Dr Seuss breakfast.  It was very enjoyable and had fun watching the kiddos with the characters.
 
I can't believe I am finally on the ship!! I was very emotional as I had always wanted to take a cruise.
Finally a long life dream comes true and it was almost overwhelming!
 
Isn't this a awesome sight? The water is so beautiful and such a vivid blue.  Sure could tell when we got away from Galveston Texas!
 
I am already planning on another cruise with my Aunt Kathy.  I spent a lot of money on this cruise but found out you really don't have to spend lots to enjoy it.  I plan on buying some gift cards from Lowes that is for Carnival ships and saving them till my cruise.  That way I can put them on my ship and sale card.  Easy way to save money toward the trip.
 
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment