Tuesday, July 14, 2015

West Coast Vacation

I flew into Portland Oregon July 21 2015.  I went with my Aunt Kathy to go see her daughter Melissa who lives in Vancouver Washington.


 
Southwest Airlines Rocks!!
 
Unfortunately while we was flying I started to feel very sick.. Are you serious?  All I could think of was here I am away from home and I have no clue what is wrong.  then I was thinking OH NO please don't let me be contagious.  I would have felt horrible if that was the case.  Needless to say I wasn't contagious. I think it was from the excitement of going to Washington and it was close to my time of the month.  Just a mix of things.
 
We fly into PDX Portland Oregon. Where Melissa and Crystal met us with open arms.  It had been over a year since Aunt Kathy had seen her daughter Melissa.  So you know they were both very excited for today to be here.
 
We made a few stops before we got to their apartment.  One was at a thrift store  which was really cool.  Then we ate at Shari's restaurant.  
 
I had the potato soup which was so very good!  I hear it is a very popular restaurant in Washington State.  I would definitely eat there again.  Too bad I wasn't feeling so good cause the pies looked awesome! 
 
Here's to the rocky start of my first day of vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment