Sunday, June 15, 2014

4 Things

                           FOUR THINGS 


It's time again for my weekly 4 Things list!!

Yes it does help me to get things done.  Before I get my list going let me tell you what  I accomplished this past week.  I got my 5 letters wrote, had a garage sale and made some extra money, cleaned out back of my car and am in the ongoing process to work on my finances.  Oh I almost forgot I took a truck and car full of stuff to Goodwill (including the entertainment center.) Wow it feels good to be letting go of old and useless clutter!  It's a work in progress but am so ready to get my house back in order.

Here's my list:

1.    Write 5 pen pal letters 
2.    Drink a gallon of water a day
3.    Get new set of nails
4.    Have lunch with my friend Cherrie

The hardest thing on this list will be drinking the gallon of water.  When I drink water I can tell the difference in how I feel.  Would love to tell you I love water but I don't.

Everyone have a great week!  






No comments:

Post a Comment