Saturday, October 29, 2011

Flower Arranging


I so enjoy working at the flower shop.  Flowers are so beautiful.  I find it calming putting together a flower arrangement that someone else is going to enjoy!


I love fall flowers.  The colors are so vibrant and colorful. 

Being at the flower shop has taught me so many creative things.  I am now picking out flowers to make me a huge fall arrangement for my dining room table.  So on my next outing to Basket Market or Hobby Lobby or Market (Dallas Texas) I plan on getting my flowers. I am really excited about getting this project up and going. 



This is my favorite arrangement so far!  Real flowers have that extra wow factor and these are so pretty. I have a similar silk arrangement on my dining room table right now.  I want a tall and huge arrangement for Thanksgiving.  Which means I might better get to shopping.

I don't normally do swapbot email swaps.  Although I have found that the blog comment swaps have been fun to join.  Am enjoying the comments left by my fellow swapbotters.  I am grateful to my followers and am glad they are still with me! 





5 comments:

  1. How amazing that you get to work in a place that you enjoy! Flowers are a very peaceful thing and it's nice to be able to be creative with color and design. I hope your dining room table arrangement came out as you pleased. I love the work that you've done! Just beautiful!

    Springknitter from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely comments. I still haven't went and bought the flowers for the big arrangement..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful job, your flower arrangements are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am more of a plant gal, but I love growing my own flowers and putting them around the house!

    themom223(swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn something about you each time I read a post. Pretty flowers. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete