Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Postcrossing






Let me talk about Postcrossing.com or a minute today.    I have been a member for 2,698 days which is 7 years now.  My stats are low only because I tend to forget about this awesome site.  For the ones who doesn't know about Postcrossing it is where you send and receive postcards from different countries.  Some members will do direct swaps with you as well.  I have sent and received 194 postcards as of today.  I had 3 postcards in my mailbox today.  One from Hil from France, Macy sent one from Tokyo Japan and one from USA Riley sent it to me.
 
  
Tokyo Japan


When I seen my stats it  makes me want to send more postcards off.  Right now I can have 12 postcards traveling.  Unfortunately I have started to run low on postcards and only have 4 traveling.  Is there anyone else who belongs to Postcrossing? If so what are your thoughts on it?

France


Everyone have a great day.  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment