Saturday, August 13, 2022

Garage Sale 2022

Some of the items I had for the garage sale. 

Random items I found thru out the house to declutter.


Cute picture just didn't have room to put it up.

A few arts and crafts that I no longer need or plan on using.
I hadn't had a garage sale in years.  This one was a bit of a bust but still made nearly $100.00. So feel like that was okay for not planning for the sale in advance. Everything I took out of the house is remaining out of house. As soon as the sale was over at noon we loaded up everything in Jeep. Will be taking to Goodwill after work Monday.  Which gives me a great starting place to continue my declutter mission.  
I took 3 large bags and a large tote of clothes to my cousin Brenda's house.  Am sure she will pass them to others to wear.  It felt good to get stuff moved out of the house.  I really need to try to declutter more items every week.   
This garage sale wasn't a huge money maker that is for sure.  But hey it got me off my butt to get things cleared out of the house. I highly doubt that I will ever do another garage sale at my house. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment