Thursday, May 4, 2023

April journal

I will always enjoy doing journals for swaps.  This is just a few pages of the journal.  


Spending time writing in the journals is very therapeutic to me.  Am not so creative but sure try to make my pages pop with stickers and such.  

If I am not working in a journal I will write letters.  There is nothing like putting pen to paper.  Can’t even tell you how many list I make each week.   I have tried to use notes on my phone and IPad but it’s just not the same.  

Once I send my journal on its way, it’s almost like setting a part of me free.  I put a lot of my time and thoughts in my journals.  Do you write in journals? I’ve spent years working in journals. Journal writing is like having your own personal therapist.  No one is going to judge what you write in your journals. 
When I write in my journals I do try to include the bad and good.  I know I am blessed and looking for the blessings everyday can lighten my mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment