Friday, February 16, 2024

Starbucks Barbie Drink

Barbie drink from Starbucks.  I had been seeing this drink on social media.  It looked good and I was determined my next Starbucks trip I was getting the pink drink.  It did not disappoint me at all.  Was glad I had a screenshot of the recipe.  Have you tried it yet? 
This is the recipe I told them at the drive thru. 
Vanilla Bean crème Frappuccino with half and half mixed with dragon fruit, vanilla syrup and dragon fruit topping with whipped topping.  
It was very good. If a Starbucks was close to me I’d be in trouble.  Our nearest one is 30 minutes away. So when I am in Lawton, Okla or Chickasha Oklahoma I must stop for a drink.
Today Cherrie and I was together. Was doing some window shopping and of course we had to see what Ollie’s had in stock.  My favorite place to pick up books and nice journals.  I use the journals at work to jot down notes and such thru the day. Cherrie and I had a great day! 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment