Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Toby Keith passing


Toby Keith Covel
My heart is sad to hear off his passing.  Toby Keith was battling stomach cancer.  He was born in Clinton Oklahoma on July 8, 1961.  He passed on February 5, 2024.
Toby Keith was an American music singer, record producer, actor and businessman.  
Several of his songs are my favorites. 
They include hits, Should’ve been a cowboy, American Soldier, I love this bar and How do you like me now.  These songs take me back to the days that I went dancing.  We had a local club called The Rusty Spur that was the place to be on the weekends.  We always had a great time dancing and learning line dances.  Toby’s music was played a lot during my nightlife years. He will be greatly missed.  
Toby fly high and may peace be with your family.  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment