Sunday, May 5, 2024

Shopping day!

Cherrie and I needed a Sunday funday!  Having a Starbucks drink is always at the top of our to do list.  I have to admit I’m glad we don’t have a local Starbucks.  I know me well enough that I would be spending quite a bit each week if it was closer.  This drink was the cookie crumble and was delicious.

We needed new couch pillows. So this was the main reason for trip to Lawton, Oklahoma.  We went to Ollie’s and I found 2 of these pillows for only 5.99 each.

Then found 2 of these pillows for 6.99 each.  I then will order pillow covers off of Amazon in neutral colors for the couch.  These are the size we wanted and cheaper than buying pillow inserts. 

We went to Home Depot to buy this weed eater for Brody’s birthday gift.  When we get to store it’s ringing up for $149.00 not $119.00.  With a bit of an attitude they finally adjusted the price for me.  Just felt like a bait and switch scenario.  I was less than pleased with that experience.  

We ate at the Fusion Chinese buffet for lunch.  It was not very good.  We have tried it twice and am not satisfied with the flavors.  I did like the sweet and sour soup and the mushrooms.  The fried rice wasn’t one, the flavors was blah on the sweet and sour chicken.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment