Friday, July 15, 2011

Life is crazy!!

Yesterday I took Aaron to OU Children's Hospital at Oklahoma City. He has infection in his finger. They squeezed some of the infection home and put him on a antibotic and sent us home. He was in pain but they wouldn't give him anything for pain. He did not sleep at all last night. So this morning Grandpa Kendall took him to Duncan Regional Hospital to the ER room. They lanced it open and gave him more antibiotics and pain pills. Finger hurts but he said it wasn't as bad as yesterday. Tomorrow my mom's side of the family is having a small quick get together. This morning my cousin text me and tells me it has been called off. Then at 6pm she text and tells me it is on again. I just tell her I have already made plans. I don't like the whole off then on then off again feeling. Anyways we have to take Aaron back to ER to have the packing removed from his finger. So that will take up some of my day. Work today went well. I was alone for several hours and it was slow. I actually got some projects out of the way. I also worked on swap bot. I have 3 swaps I have to get out in the mail tomorrow morning. We have had 23 straight days of over 100 degrees. Today it said it was 113 degrees. That is just too hot for me! I don't do heat real well. It is 9pm and I need to get off here and get some stuff done before I head to bed. Good night everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Love Comment Blog ♥ (2) (2/3) Piimanyx
    Woah, your story is very crazy ! I was afraid if Iwas in the same situation about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family does this type of thing all the time. I just made up my mind not to be dragged into the crazyness of it all.

    ReplyDelete