Monday, January 5, 2015

Brr its cold!



Cold weather has officially arrived here in Oklahoma! As I write this I am bundled up on the couch with a hot cup of mojo! I am working on a few pen pal letters.  I am going to TRY to write a letter to each of my pen pals during January.  I thought that would give me a starting place of how many actual pen pals I do have.  My plans are to be on top of my letters and answer in a timely manner.  I would have to lose pen pals over me taking way too much time in getting them a reply!
  
Anyways I don't have much to write about but wanted to send out a huge hello to ALL of my followers! Am looking forward to being a better blogger this year.  I so would love to be funny and education but that isn't who I am.  Which means I am going to stick with entry's about my life and recipes and swaps and pen pal letters.  Because that is who I am and what I enjoy doing. 

Have a blessed and wonderful day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment