Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April Showers

Today we have been in a Tornado watch all day.  I have been biting my nails all day.   With the Oklahoma weather one never knows if the tornadoes will come close to us. It’s very important that we stay weather aware on the days they call for severe weather days. Hope the storm bypasses us.

So here I am it's been forever since I have made a blog post.  I have missed talking to ya'll.  I have been busy with real life.  Working two jobs from 9 or 10 am till 9 pm.   My regular job at the flower shop and then in evenings I am sitting with Ms. Shirley.  I do a little housework and such.  It has made my life much easier with the extra money coming in.

I am way behind on letters.  So am trying to get caught back up.  My mail pile is about to topple over.  It's almost to the point of making me feel overwhelmed.  I am glad most of my pen pals are so understanding.  I want to get back to making cute envelopes as well.

I am starting two journal swaps.  One is for a month and the other is for 2 months or so.  The longer journal swap is with someone I consider my friend.  We have been exchanging journals for several years now.. It has been fun to watch her girls grow up.  Working in the journals is my creative outlet.

I am going to try to get back to blogging more often.  I have missed my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment