Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Big 50th Birthday!!

I'm 50 years old today!! I am so thankful for each and every day that I am on this great Earth.  Getting to this age was no small feat.  I have done some crazy and wild things thru the years.  I do know that God has wrapped his protective arms around me every single day!

My oldest son threw me a surprise party at his house.  Blake and Jessica and Logan,   Aaron and Michelle and Wesley and Angel, and of course Trevor and my step-dad Kendall and Kevin Green stopped by to say hi.  I feel very blessed with my family!!

Jessica, Me and Michelle

Trevor and I


Blake & Jessica  Aaron & Michelle

Jessica and Logan

Angel and Wesley

Grandpa and Blake

Logan
This was one of the best birthday's I have ever had!  Love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment