Friday, January 19, 2018

Stock pile

Organization is not me!!  I have a craft room/junk room that I am going to clean up! Not a easy fix at all.  I am NOT going to show the room all at once.  It’s a complete mess!  I haven’t crafted the last several years due to work schedule.  Then we moved my craft items to the spare bedroom. I haven’t had a chance to put up or go thru boxes.  This is a major project and I couldn’t or wouldn’t find time to work on it.

Last weekend I went in the room and worked on my stock pile area.  Needed to see what items I need to focus on restocking.  I normally give items to several family members.  For instance my bonus daughter Alisha is attending college.   I try to send items about every couple of months.  Then my son Aaron and his wife Michelle go thru it as well.  I have made totes of items for my sons for Christmas.    Having the stock pile has been a huge help!

Disorganized for sure! 
This room needs help in a huge way!  Have you heard about the 15 minute clean up philosophy? That’s what I am going to focus on.  Just a tiny chunk of time and hopefully I will have a his room where it needs to be.  Sometimes I find myself overwhelmed and not sure where to start cleaning.  Making things easier for me I started with this area.  Literally took less than 20 minutes to put everything in its place and take note of items I need to replenish. 
Organized!!

I need to get busy using coupons again! Am down to three sets  of shampoo and conditioner. My men items are all gone as well.  I try to have items on hand for all five of the men. Mr.C, Brody, Blake, Aaron and Trevor.  Looks like I’m low on laundry soap and fabric softener as well.  See the empty area next to pink bag? That’s where the men’s items stay.  Very empty!!

The end goal is to be able to use my sewing machine and cricut.  Plus need a place for my pen pal items and journaling projects.  I have so many craft items tucked in boxes.   I tend to buy more than I need when starting a new project.  Then when I get bored or finish said project I move on to something else.  How many of you folks do the same thing?  Hopefully I’m not the only one who buys way more crafts than what is needed! 

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! Have a warm and blessed day! 
Karen J


No comments:

Post a Comment