Friday, January 12, 2018

SW OK Planner Society

Planner 2018
I am so excited to have found a local planner group on Facebook!!  

This will be a great learning experience for me.  I do not have a clue how these ladies 
make their planners so awesome.  I guess they will be working on their February layouts. Where I already have my pages filled for the next several months.  Especially with February being our busiest time at the flower shop.
              The group is called SW OK Planner Society.  I hope the ladies are nice and willing to share their tips and techniques with me being a outsider.  I am so new to this and know next to nothing about all this decorating and such.  If I see they have a better planner I am willing to go buy it.  I will say that I am not loving this Heidi Swapp planner because I feel like it is to bulky for me.  Personally I like a 8 x 10 planner.  So maybe they will help me figure out the right planner.
                I also hope they share some of their favorite planner shops with me.  Lately I have had great success with finding cool shops on Etsy.  I do have a few favorite shops I like to buy from for my planning supplies.  I use NashaPrintwork, thestickershopco and SoCutePlanner.
                In all reality I am super excited to be joining a group of ladies who loves planning as much as I do. Hopefully I will meet some new friends with the same interest.

This is how it looks blank.  This weekend  will take a few photo's of my decorated pages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment