Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Just ice and sleet

I always look forward to days off due to ice.  Looks like I will be happy at home till at least Monday. This always gives Mr. C and I quality time together.  Our winter is his year has been mild.  Although we have had bitter cold days just no snow.
Yesterday when it started I had Mr.C run me to store to get a few items incase we couldn’t get out.  If your wondering my list contained Coke and chocolate with a few items of real food.  I probably could  survive on coke and chocolate.   Mr.  C thinks he needs more nourishment than junk.  
I think I will make a big pot of Taco Soup.  It’s yummy and we all like it.  Plus it’s super easy and fast to throw together. 
While I’m home I plan on reading a book by Nicholas Sparks.  Have heard great reviews about him.  Have you read any of his books?  What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment