Saturday, January 13, 2024

Kyndall Christmas 2023

Kyndall opening her Christmas presents from Papa and Nana.  This little princess is just like her daddy with the peace symbol.  

Mellissa and Kyndall loving at the gifts. 

Looking at her Frozen doll. She has always loved watching the Frozen movies.




We went to eat at a Chinese restaurant. So very yummy.  Was a good choice for all of us.  Although Kyndall wanted to play with her doll instead of eating. 

My, friend Mindy came with me to Dallas Texas.  It’s a three hour drive.  I sure enjoyed her company.  If I  was going to stay the night I would have went by myself.  Am hoping I can go back in a few months for the weekend.  I need more time with Kyndall.  
Kyndall has asked several times to go to the park and ride the train.  We haven’t done that yet.  Just need to find a good children’s park to spend a few hours.  Maybe pack a lunch for us.  If Mellissa wants to be with us great if not that would be cool as well. 
There is a train station close by as well.  I’d really like for us to ride over to the Dallas art Museum.  If I’m not mistaken the admission is free.  They also have some children exhibits as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment