Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Shoulder surgery

Me before surgery.  I had no clue what to expect after surgery.  I honestly thought I was going to feel good and would be able to eat.  
Also quick question why do they make you get completely naked for shoulder surgery?  All I can think of is the Dr’s are perverts.. just kidding.  I just thought that was odd.
My BFF Cherrie drove me up to OU Hospital in Edmond Oklahoma.  We got there around 11:30 am.  My check in time was at 12:30.  Heck they had me in my room before then.  We left hospital at 7pm. 

Got sent home with no medication at all.  But thankfully the nerve block worked all night. I pray that this shoulder surgery does the trick.  Now on to a lengthy recovery period.  Am not looking forward to physical therapy but I’m going to do everything they tell me to do.  Even if it’s uncomfortable and hard.  I want this shoulder to be better in the future. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment