Friday, January 5, 2024

Prize won from work

Every month we have new incentives at work .  It’s to motivate us and keep us focused on doing the best we can.  Working in the retention department isn’t easy that’s for sure.  We have a daily/monthly quota we must meet.  Some months are much harder than others.  
To win this TV you had to have most improved saves.  Apparently I busted my rear and did what I needed to do.  I was so proud of myself.  I haven’t won anything in a long while.  
Now I really must try to keep the momentum going.  Sometimes I am the one holding back.  When I keep hearing the members say no I give up and don’t continue pushing them.  I definitely do not like being the one who pushes, but you have to in this department.  
The TV value is $100.00 USA dollars. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment