Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Blues

Today I have a list of things I need to get done around the house. Hope I can at least check off 5 items before this evening. Then I can get busy doing some craft projects I keep putting on the back burner. I want to use my cricut machine and get some die cuts made so I have them ready to use in some of my journals that I am busy working on for swaps.

My to~do list is fairly simple:

Wash dishes and put them away

Make our bed

Vacuum floors (with our new vacuum cleaner Luther bought me last week!)

Clean bathroom

Wash at least 3 loads of laundry. (That would have it caught up!!)

I also would like to go thru one closet and get rid of some clothes I don't wear anymore.

Then I need to declutter the living room.. Called today about getting a big screen T.V. delivered Wednesday. Although I think Luther had a heart~attack when I called seeing as we hadn't discussed it before hand.

My list is short but could get complicated. The more I look around the more I see that needs to be done.

Does anyone have any time saving tips or organization tips they would like to share with me? I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment