Sunday, July 25, 2010

Perfect Weekend

What a wonderful weekend we have had. Last night we went and seen The Grownups at the drive in theatre..Can you actually believe Oklahoma still has one of these in good working condition? Yes we had to have buttered popcorn, nachos, preztals and topped it off with 2 large cokes. The movie was alright, I wasn't very impressed with it myself. It was more of a teenage type movie if I am guessing. I do believe Aaron and Trevor would have laughed all the way thru it.
Today we slept in late for us and then hung out here at the house. I cooked breakfast and washed dishes and then have done several loads of laundry. I never get caught up on laundry, even when I try to wipe it out. Seems like I have a few odds and ends that never get into a load.
Am very proud of our bedroom. I worked hard on it and it shows it. I should have taken before photos of it and posted them. Just didn't want to embarrass myself by letting everyone see the mess it was.
Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday. He wants $200.00 and a 400 EX 4~wheeler. I have been looking everywhere for a good used 4~wheeler. Have looked in Texas, Louisiana and here in Oklahoma. I keep looking in craigslist, and going to ATV stores with no luck yet. I really would like to find one for under $3000.00 but it isn't looking good. The good thing is he has given me a year to find one...that is fair just hope it doesn't take that long to locate one. Trevor just got his new dirt bike several weeks ago. Then Blake got his 4~wheeler not to long ago. So needless to say Aaron is feeling a little left out.
When I asked Aaron what he wanted to do on his birthday he said whatever I wanted to do. WooHoo!! What does moma want to go do...mmm let's see SHOPPING!!! I could take Aaron and get him more school clothes.
Well I guess I will go watch drag racing and see what is happening. Go Force Racing!!! They are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment