Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Busy week

I have been running around like crazy trying to make sure we do fun adventures before Trevor's surgery on June 21st. It seems like we have been in car more than at home.

Last night was a rare night where it was just Aaron and me at home. Trevor stayed the night with Coby (my nephew). So I put together about 10 handmade envelopes for a swap and filled a quart baggie with 10 pieces of 12+ inches of ribbon for a tag in the group all my favorite things.

Of course I had to make about 3 trips out to the shop to get supplies. That is the bad thing about cleaning out the craft room. Now I must return items to shop or my sunroom will go back to looking like a hoarders room. I do not want to ever have a room that looked like that.

Well I need to close here so I can go get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment