Monday, May 21, 2012

Busy Bee

This weekend I was busy outside working on our rock garden.  This area has been neglected for way too long, about 8 years.  I want to find a fountain and some full sun plants to put out there. I may not get it completely finished this summer but will get alot of it done.  I am not normally a outdoor person but it sure felt good to be working in the soil and pulling weeds.  Sure made for a great therapy session.

Yesterday I went to Elk City to spend the night with Mr. C.  I listened to the audio book The Divorce Party and the 3 hour road trip flew by for me.  I left this morning at 4:30 am and when I got home I did dishes (from Brody) and a load of clothes and then went outside and picked up limbs and such from around the rock garden.  Then was at flower shop by 9 am.  A very productive morning. 

Took Trevor back to Dr. Lewis his foot surgeon.  His foot is hurting him really bad. So now he is back in boot for 3 to 6 weeks.  Looks like another summer with no playing ball.  Am hoping we can get his foot figured out soon! Hate to see him in pain.

Guess I will close for now! I need to get busy doing something while I am here at flower shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment