Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

What a wonderful I had today!  I got up and went to the Marlow Okla 4th of July parade. Blake rode his brand new razor, and Aaron rode his 4 wheeler.  My nephew Coby rode Trevor's 4 wheeler, and Papa Kendall drove his newer corvette in the parade.  Papa Kendall is a veteran. Although he doesn't talk much about what he saw and such while over in Vietnam. 
I want to give a shout out to all the members of the service.  Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you do for America!
I went to my Aunt Sandra's for several hours and visited with my mom's side of the family.  Had a wonderful time.  Then I went over to my cousin's and stayed from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm.  My step mom was there as well as my brother Thomas and his wife Dana and their 5 kiddo's.  Was really nice to relax and laugh with my family.  The best part was the homemade icecream! It tasted so very good.  Ok I should add here that I do not know how to even make homemade icecream. How unamerican is that I ask you?  I may just go buy a icecream maker and learn how to this summer. 
At 8:30 pm I went to Tammie and Dan's to watch the fireworks.  The sky was filled with fireworks all over Stephens county. 
Hope everyone had a blessed 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment