Thursday, October 25, 2012

Getting some Family time


Last night after work I went to see my oldest son Blake.  He bought a Polaris RZR during the summer and he had it parked in front of his house.  Anyhoo my sister in law Dana, Jordan (Blake's Girlfriend) and I went riding out on our 5 acres.  Jordan sit in the back and didn't complain till her rear started warming up..lol  We had a really good time.  Dana had cooked dinner she made a spicy chicken recipe which she calls Thomas's Chicken.  She warned me it was spicy and she wasn't joking around.  I ate about 2 teaspoons of it and was good to go!! Dana and Thomas have 4 girls and 1 boy.  Jett is 1 year old and let me tell you he is all boy.  He was carrying around a wrench and trying to fix everything.  He is such  joy to be around.  I must say it was nice to have family time.  Thomas & Dana, Karen Sue (Granny), Blake and Jordan and I really had a great visit.  Makes me wonder why I don't go over there more often?  They live about 13 miles from me.  I am probably within  7 blocks of the neighborhood at any given time when I am in Marlow, Ok.  Shame on me!!

Don't cook. Don't clean. No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate. Lie down, you hot bitch." ~Joan Rivers 
So needless to say Bathroom and Living Room is NOT cleaned.  So I will do that when I get home this evening.  I am putting on Lasagna with garlic cheese bread and a salad for dinner.  Mr C. should be home at 9 pm. Am hoping he is talking to me at that point but if not he will have a full tummy never the less.  Am sticking with my normal routine till I figure out what he is going to do with me. 

My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you? ~Erma Bombeck

 Grandma Berdine is having a birthday October 28th.  I never know when her birthday is and this year I figured it out!  Sometimes it pays to work in a flower shop.  A good friend of Berdine's Judy Penny called and ordered her a gift for us to deliver to Berdine.  So I made sure to write her birthday date in my Mom's Manager book.  I went and picked her up a few gifts from the boys and I and will deliver them with Judy's gift.  I also called Blake and told him so maybe the boys could run out there and visit with her one evening as I am sure she would like that better than gifts. 

     I don't feel so blue today.  Am thinking positive thoughts and said many prayers.  Mr. C. and I need to be on the same page and not let drama be the main factor in our lives.  We are happy and very much in love and for others to try and destroy it makes no sense.  Am glad he comes home tonight and hopefully we will get our life back on track one way or another!




No comments:

Post a Comment