Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyones Christmas was awesome. We had a white Christmas and stayed nice and toasty indoors all day. The roads were icy and dangerous so staying home was a no brainer for us.

Trevor my youngest son got his 12 gauge pump gun and loved it!  Bought him several boxes of shells for target practice.  Am considering buying my self a 12 gauge pump as well.  Would make a nice gun for home protection when Mr. C. is gone to work. Although I think my pink semi~automatic should handle that job fairly well.  Am so glad I finally got my concealed to carry class out of the way. Not that I would ever carry it open. To me that is just crazy. I have it for my 4 hour road trip (one way) to go see Mr. C. when he is working in Texas.  Me having this gun scares him very much..as he just doesn't like having guns around.

I am so behind on letter writing. I haven't wrote any pen pal letters in two long weeks. Which means no cool letters in my mailbox for me to read. Thank goodness for Christmas cards or I would have had sad mail days.

Guess I will close for now.  Good night everyone!!