Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Beginnings

I have decided that I wanted to try new brands of make~up. What better way than doing a monthly subscription box. Several years ago I ordered a box and wasn't very pleased with it. I noticed it wasn't around anymore. So anyways I am getting boxes from Beauty Army, Ipsy, The Cotten bunny.  When I get them in I will post a mini review and take photo's..(hopefully). I love getting samples but tend not to use them.  On the other hand I don't want to spend full price for make~up and realize I don't like it.  Since I bought these samples I am going to make it a priority to use them everyday.

I am also keeping watch over my finances better. I do not keep track of what I spend on a daily basis. All my bills come directly out of my account except for a small loan. I never know what I have in my personal account ever. Although I do know what we have in the main household account, Mr.C and I sit down every two weeks and go over our budget and such.  I also know what's in his wallet as well.  That's bad on my part.  So I am trying really hard to record ALL my spending. Wish me luck!