Friday, May 30, 2014

Trevor back to Ou Children's hospital

Trevor has foot appointment with Dr. Lewis today.  We should find out if we are going to do surgery and if so when.  This has been going on forever it seems.  I know its a elective surgery but when Trevor is in pain from the extra bone it is time to do something about it.

So on the way up there I ask Trevor if he wants to go to the zoo after the appointment.  He was like no!  Darn it my 15 1/2 year old son is too old to hang out with his momma at the zoo! 

At the appointment when we see Dr. Lewis and tells us to put Trevor back in the boot for 9 weeks and to come back August 1st.  Then we will do a CT scan and proceed from there.  Do you really think Trevor is going to wear a boot all the way thru summer?  I already know this answer it's not going to happen.  Dr. Lewis even said that Trevor could wear his western boots instead of the boot.  So maybe I should go buy him a pair of boots but Trevor isn't going to wear heavy boots this summer.  Trust me I know this boy pretty well....



Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment