Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Progreso Mexico!

Nancy and I on way to Uxmal Ruins. Super excited about hearing and seeing the history.
 

Me with part of the ruins in background.

Part of the ruins
 
Loved looking at this ruin!

Great place for pineapple drink and guacamole! Plus it was air conditioned! 

Am a little hot as it was 106 degrees today!

Hacienda Del Henequen

Enjoyed this stop very much.  We got to try their food and two different drinks.  One drink was rice milk and it was really good.  Wasn't much of a fan of the food but at least I gave it a try.  It just seemed kinda heavy to me. 
I would tell anyone that was interested in history of ruins to take this tour.  The bus ride was long about 1 hour and 45 minutes one way.  Did buy quite a few souviners such as key chains, postcards, and a couple of knic nacs  and a cross. 
Yes I would go back to Progreso but do believe I will do another excursion.  Just so I could see more history.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment