Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tuesday downer

Warning: do not read if you have a sensitive stomach!!!

This morning I get a phone call at 8:30 am from Ms. Shirley asking me to come give her a enema.  OH MY GOD! I have never done this and it was never on my mind to do so EVER!  I am about to throw up in my mouth.  I have made it to be 50 years old with out doing this...I'm not looking forward to this at all.  I do believe I am being punished for all my bad choices growing up. 

I go to Marlow Medicine to pick up enema  and get directions.   It took less than 5 minutes to get it done.  It wasn't hard just the ick factor of doing it.  Before I go on any further YES I wore gloves!  There is no way that I could have gone in that region without gloves.   This is so out of my comfort zone it isn't funny. Once I get to  flower shop  Mildred tells me that I have to call ATT and DEMAND they get a technician out here sooner.  I am like this is not who I am and I do not demand things from others.  Which they know isn't who I am that's not my personality at all.  For one I know who ever I am talking to is just a employee and don't have magical powers to do whatever they want.  Plus I try to live by the motto  do to others as you want them to do to you.  As my moma always said you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. 

Honestly I can't take much more negativity in my face today.  I feel like I'm inches from going over the edge today.  The next step will be going into full fledge depression.  I know me well enough that much more SHIT today I'm going to scream. 

Sure hope everyone else is having a better day than me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment